Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Dortmund Team Bus Attack Had No Terrorist Motive, Says German Federal Prosecutors

German federal prosecutors say they are handing off the investigation of last month's attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus after determining that there was no terrorist motive.
Federal investigators said on Tuesday that Dortmund prosecutors are taking over the probe of the April 11 attack on the team's bus as it was bringing the squad from their hotel to the home leg of their Champions League quarterfinal match against Ligue 1 club Monaco.

The match at the Westfalenstadion was postponed until the following day.

Monaco won that match 3-2 and the return leg 3-1 to progress to the semifinals, where they were eliminated by Juventus.

No comments:

Post a Comment