Friday, 9 June 2017

AC Milan Agree Deal With Lazio's Keita - Agent

The Senegal international has just one year remaining on his Lazio contract and has been linked with a number of clubs this summer.
AC Milan have reached an agreement with Lazio over a deal for Balde Keita, according to the forward's agent.

Roberto Calenda, Keita's agent, states that Lazio have informed him that a deal with Milan has been reached.
"After a few months apart, we met with Lazio president Claudio Lotito," he told told Sky Sport Italia.

"They communicated to us that they have reached an agreement with Milan, so we realised that he is on the market. Now we will assess our options.

"It's difficult to know what the price is when it comes to Lazio. We talked about many things with Claudio Lotito, but there has never been a concrete offer of a renewal."
However, Lazio sporting director Igli Tare has since dismissed Keita's agent claims about him not being offered a new deal by the club.

In an official club statement, he said: "I take note of the statements by Mr Roberto Calenda, who says he never received any official offer to renew his client Keita Balde Diao's contract.

"Such statements do not reflect reality. No more than two weeks ago there was yet another meeting with him 

"His client was offered a contract officially last year. 

"I want to repeat clearly, the player has been officially offered a contract renewal with the same numbers as Lazio's top players."

CalcioMercato claim Balde was a top target for Liverpool this summer due to his reasonable transfer fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment