Friday, 17 November 2017

Man United Boss Mourinho Eyeing A Shock Move For Chelsea 'Outcast' Luiz

After Chelsea’s 3-0 Champions League defeat against Roma, David Luiz has fallen out with manager Antonio Conte.
Since then, the Brazilian has been dropped for every game. But there seems to be an out for him, as rumours in the British media say that Mourinho is set to make a shock move for the centre-back.

Express Sport claim that the 30-year-old defender feels humiliated by Conte, especially since he is a player that returned to London because of his love for Chelsea.

But former manager Jose Mourinho could rescue him as he 'is monitoring Luiz's situation at Chelsea closely and is considering a move, possibly even in January'.

The Brazilian defender is considering a move to United, but doesn't see the Special One as the ideal manager, since he played him on midfield in the year that he was his manager at Chelsea.

Conte doubts if there still is a future for Luiz at Stamford Bridge, as he said in a post-match interview after dropping him against United.
Conte said: "I don’t know. He has to work hard, otherwise they are on the bench or in the stand."

No comments:

Post a Comment