Wednesday, 21 February 2018

Ex - Liverpool Star Coutinho's House Robbed In Barcelona

New Barcelona signing Philippe Coutinho's house was robbed on Tuesday night as his family were out for dinner, say reports in the Spanish press.
The Brazilian and his family are said to have returned to their home at 1.30am local time following a gathering for dinner, according to Diario Sport.

It completed a miserable day for the former Inter and Liverpool playmaker, who had earlier that day seen his Audi car towed away by the authorities.

The house was specifically chosen by new teammate Luis Suarez and decided to spend the day with his family as he did not travel to London with the first-team Barca squad that drew 1-1 with Chelsea on Tuesday night due to his ineligibility.

Coutinho is then said to have immediately contacted the police and there are suspicions the thieves took advantage of reconstruction work currently ongoing at the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment